Client is the world’s number 1 pharma packaging company with an annual revenue of 4000 crores. It has factories all over the world including Germany, France and the USA. Sometimes they find it hard to communicate standards they follow to the client, for whom visiting the factory may not be feasible. They were looking for a solution that will add value to the client as well as address the issue effectively. Upon consulting with stakeholders, VR emerged as the most suitable solution. So several VR development companies were called and upon verifying our capabilities, they decided to go ahead with us.
Our solution –
We developed a tool to help our client with design approval process. With our tool, they can present customers with the design (Made in any software like Inventor, Catia, Solidedge etc) in 3D space to the actual dimensions to help them understand the design better and get quick feedbacks in order to reduce the delay in the approval process.
Our Solution –
1. The object will be in a 3D space to the actual dimensions. Customer can rotate the object and get extremely detailed understanding of the size and scale of the object.
2. A person can get the information about the distance between their eyesight and the part they are looking at. This helps them understand the distances between objects in order to make the approval process efficient.
3. Customer can get the information about a particular object by pointing at that object. Which helps them understand the information (Information bubble) about that object in a VR space.
4. Customers can also hide parts they don’t want to view in order to understand any particular part or focus on to it.
5. The functionality also lets customers have a look at the perspective views or cut section views (Pre-defined cut section views) of the entire machine or the part or object they would want to choose.
For one of our client which is an industrial engineering company, we made the conventional training more effective using virtual reality. With the Oculus Rift and Touch controls user can actually operate the machines and with our software platform behind that, we can measure how effectively user has been able to learn. Training module is portable and cost effective solution to the current training format. Client chose us among other VR development companies and we proved their decision right.
Our Solution :
1. The current traditional modules and practices are subject to the required location, where as the virtual reality training module is portable, easy to use and scalable.
2. Updating of new training content made easy and much faster over current training module.
3. Client can now track the user performance in much better ways which wasn’t included in the any formats till date.
4. With virtual reality training and immersive engagement, users are learning much faster as there is gamification involved in the experiences.
5. This training module can be made available over cloud and all the training centers over the globe can view and modify it according to their demand.
6. Virtual reality training modules saved a lot of live machine training cost for the client