Get tips right from the expert – Founder and CEO of Engazify, Siddharth Shekhawat @Startup Grind Pune
Having trouble establishing or managing a startup?
Founder and CEO of Engazify, Siddharth Shekhawat recently was invited as a key speaker for Startup Grind at Mindbowser Inc. Pune. He talked about main issues faced while establishing a startup and his own personal experience around this kind of situations. The main points that he covered in this session were:-
- One of the most common issues faced by any startup is proper management of finances. At the starting phase try to keep the personal expenditure at the minimum, and invest the money in the startup.
- Procuring funds can be a bit challenging, make sure you obtain funds from right investors. Find an investor who has some basic knowledge regarding your project.
- Can maintain an excel sheet, and keep recording all the details regarding expenditures. This provides important information regarding your financial situation.
- Keep a clear vision regarding your objectives. Work efficiently to achieve your goals.
- Keep an eye on market conditions and take the shot at any opportunity you see that can work in your favor.
- Market competition is useful to you, it helps in creating awareness.
Some Other Noticeable Points
- Talking to customers and getting feedback is important.
- Start with something small and keep building around it. Always be in a stage that you can kill one idea and pivot with another
- Keep blogging and writing about your startup. Very important as a founder because you are key marketer
We had a great time with Siddharth. If you have missed it…No worries, we have you covered.
Check out the complete video here :
Startup Grind Pune hosts Siddharth Shekhawat, Founder @ Engazify